Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Monday, July 09, 2007

Teacccher

You know there's a generation gap already, when you go and tell your students that Transformers is very good and they return your comment with a blank look on their faces. Something like "Err... what is Teacher talking about"

Great. I'm old. Period.

Ok. I sorta of taught my first lesson today. Was revising algebra fractions with the kiddos. Something like what you get when you take 1/(x-3) - 1/(x-2)/. I was quite alarmed when there's this guy who's about to take his O Levels and he still wasn't sure on how to do the above question properly. Should be ok la. I just gotta think "ah beng" can already. Teaching them quite fun actually. No need to act all tensed up and stuff. Just be yourself and multiply that with 10 times of cock. That should do the trick.

There's something about being a new teacher. It's like all the students, especially the girls, will peer out of their windows and look at you. There's also this teacher who's always dressed up with all the heavy make up, looking as though she's ready to go chionging after school. Not like I'm any better. I'm always wearing striped long sleeved shirts. With some occasional funky pants. I nearly wanted to wear my FCUK pink shirt today, but thought otherwise when I looked like I was planning to go Zouk in the afternoon.

Eh it's really damn shiok man. Come to think of it. I knock off from school at 4pm. Reach home at 4.10pm. Run and eat dinner and I'm free by 5pm. Hmmm. Of course the biggest problem is that some students from the school are like living in the next block. So seeing their teacher in singlet and shorts isn't exactly... that... tasty.

Ok. Project time. Gotta refresh my brain on how to use powerpoint.