Roll Out!!
WWWWOOOO Transformers is fantastic. The cock who gave a rating of 2/5 in the straits times ought to be shot. The way how the robots transformed was simply baffling. I wonder how they did the CGI for that man.
Such a pity that they didn't show like 3 cars merging to becoming one fat robot. Sixshot wasn't around also. Boooo. He was the only Transformer that I kept playing with when I was young. Lion, hovercraft, car, plane, gun and robot. They had better create Transformers 2 man.
Other than that, school's starting on Monday again. Wayang!
Oh ya. My tuition kid asked me smth. Are independent events mutually exclusive and vice versa? I got stuck. And I'm still stuck. Haha. Calling all maths wizards at Hogwartz Academy, give me a helping hand.
Such a pity that they didn't show like 3 cars merging to becoming one fat robot. Sixshot wasn't around also. Boooo. He was the only Transformer that I kept playing with when I was young. Lion, hovercraft, car, plane, gun and robot. They had better create Transformers 2 man.
Other than that, school's starting on Monday again. Wayang!
Oh ya. My tuition kid asked me smth. Are independent events mutually exclusive and vice versa? I got stuck. And I'm still stuck. Haha. Calling all maths wizards at Hogwartz Academy, give me a helping hand.
