Wayang
I'm suddenly an English teacher. Need to help the students improve their expression, pronunciation and prose during some story telling session for Racial Harmony Day.
I tell you. I'm feeling like some high class sai gang warrior. Just because of a stupid visit and the whole school's in wayang mode. My mentor's on course for like the entire week. Lol. The students are sick of NE. So am I.
It's been six days. But to be frank, I'm not exactly fulfilling the main task of a teacher. TEACH. I have zero interaction time with students. If there's any interaction time, it's all about interviewing them for our project. Or doing some spastic shit for RHD. A lot of the teachers are all expressing displeasure. Either that or they are indulging in political correctiveness. One even said if you ended up teaching a Normal stream class, you start wondering why the fuck you are even doing honours in the first place. No wonder on average, you see 5 teachers on MC everyday.
Back to my fugging project again. Sibei dulan. If we tio the presentation on 26th, I confirm will fuck someone man. Student teacher whatever.
Sorry I'm just damn irritated. And the next person who scorns at this post and attaches a teacher label to me as a response, please go sign up for a MOE scholarship. You'll see what I mean.
I tell you. I'm feeling like some high class sai gang warrior. Just because of a stupid visit and the whole school's in wayang mode. My mentor's on course for like the entire week. Lol. The students are sick of NE. So am I.
It's been six days. But to be frank, I'm not exactly fulfilling the main task of a teacher. TEACH. I have zero interaction time with students. If there's any interaction time, it's all about interviewing them for our project. Or doing some spastic shit for RHD. A lot of the teachers are all expressing displeasure. Either that or they are indulging in political correctiveness. One even said if you ended up teaching a Normal stream class, you start wondering why the fuck you are even doing honours in the first place. No wonder on average, you see 5 teachers on MC everyday.
Back to my fugging project again. Sibei dulan. If we tio the presentation on 26th, I confirm will fuck someone man. Student teacher whatever.
Sorry I'm just damn irritated. And the next person who scorns at this post and attaches a teacher label to me as a response, please go sign up for a MOE scholarship. You'll see what I mean.
