Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mr Lin Part 2

When you walk into a Normal Tech class, remember something, "just whack the living shit out of them".



Or else, they will do it back to you.

In the span of ten minutes, oh before I forget, I was relieving an ART class. Yeah, in the span of ten minutes, I have students spilling paint all over the floor. I had another drawing garbage all over another girl's artwork.


And a fight broke out today in class. 3 boys got sent to see the P. I took the class for relief after the fight ended. So errr.. I just told the class "you try to do anything like what happened just now, I will personally destroy you." Kinda worked. Lol. I managed to read 2 Chapters of Sophie's World fortunately.

Ok la ah. I'm still working on how to earn respect. But for this period, fear seems to be a better option.

Area of Triangle = (1/2)(base)(height) = (1/2)(ab)(sinC). For goodness sake. Is it that hard to remember?

Nothing much to talk about. I can't seem really to remember much of the day. Time flies when you're in the classroom.

__________________________________________________________________

Actually, I really don't mind coming back to this school to teach in future.

1) No need to fight the peak hour rush to town and back
2) After sch, I can walk back to house, change to PE attire, come back and do work. Oh I did that yesterday. And I told everyone that my CS3 was PE.
3) If the day is slack, woohoo. I can reach home and be shaking leg at like 2.30pm.
4) If I have shit day, I can still reach home at 7pm.
5) Some of the students are really quite funny and cute. I got this Sec 5 Malay student that I teach Maths to and he was wearing a straw hat and walking like a samsui woman, carrying stuff for RH Day.