Fly Fly Away
Flight nearly kana cock up. Fortunately, I called to double check. So i'll be flying on 28th Aug now. And I'll be back on Christmas Eve! Just in time for Christmas! Wooo.
Now I gotta bug MOE for my e-ticket, which should be at their side. zzzzzzz
So i'll reach Canada on 28th Aug. Plenty of time to relac jac, ski in the snow, run naked in the blizzard, breathe out cold air, shiver, wear many many many layers of clothes and laugh at all the clowns back home who are getting baked by the equatorial bitch of a sun. Heh. Okokokok. Sorry. Just being sarcastic.
But shit. I will be arriving in UBC on 28th Aug. So I have no place to stay until 1st Sept. I feel like taking a risk and not apply for early arrival. Cos I need to pay CAD50 for another spastic application. Ridiculous. I rather sleep at a student hostel and make my way to UBC. See how. Gotta recce. At most, I'll do a Tom Hanks somewhere in UBC.
So if Zhongwen gets his Lazard internship, he will probably be the first investment banker person that I'll know. Ouch. Hope four years later after my bond, he got place for me hor. Yeah right. Market gonna crash soon. I predict mid of 2008.
Sch's getting damn boring. Same old shit everyday. Area of Triangle. Area of Cylinder. Area of Prism. Area Volume Perimeter. Wtf man. Teaching the same old shit for 4 periods everyday is damn cock. Then when I start telling them 1 + 1 = 0, everyone including the other 4 scholars go "huh?"
Ok sleep time. Time to pack barang barang for Hongkong Land.
Now I gotta bug MOE for my e-ticket, which should be at their side. zzzzzzz
So i'll reach Canada on 28th Aug. Plenty of time to relac jac, ski in the snow, run naked in the blizzard, breathe out cold air, shiver, wear many many many layers of clothes and laugh at all the clowns back home who are getting baked by the equatorial bitch of a sun. Heh. Okokokok. Sorry. Just being sarcastic.
But shit. I will be arriving in UBC on 28th Aug. So I have no place to stay until 1st Sept. I feel like taking a risk and not apply for early arrival. Cos I need to pay CAD50 for another spastic application. Ridiculous. I rather sleep at a student hostel and make my way to UBC. See how. Gotta recce. At most, I'll do a Tom Hanks somewhere in UBC.
So if Zhongwen gets his Lazard internship, he will probably be the first investment banker person that I'll know. Ouch. Hope four years later after my bond, he got place for me hor. Yeah right. Market gonna crash soon. I predict mid of 2008.
Sch's getting damn boring. Same old shit everyday. Area of Triangle. Area of Cylinder. Area of Prism. Area Volume Perimeter. Wtf man. Teaching the same old shit for 4 periods everyday is damn cock. Then when I start telling them 1 + 1 = 0, everyone including the other 4 scholars go "huh?"
Ok sleep time. Time to pack barang barang for Hongkong Land.
