Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blabbering Nonsense

1) It's always easy being an armchair critic.
2) But it's also equally easy meting out primary school answers and advice.
3) But it's pretty difficult churning out radical and novel ideas that may either invoke the wrath and ridicule of the masses, or garner an unanimous approval from the people.

Somehow, i always have this feeling that people working in the civil service like to dabble with bullet number 2. Maybe bureaucracy forces them to behave and think in this manner.

And why bother adopting approach number 3? When most of the time, your brilliant idea will most probably be usurped by your boss for his personal gain. Either that, when the plan backfires, you'll get most of the blame or you'll be labelled an outcast for generating such a warped and "out of the box" concept.

I got a lot of thinking to do in Canada man. When I'm finally have more free time (cos i'll be skipping 1/2 of my lectures probably, why would I want to know more about Lebesgue anyway?~!?)

Oh I just realized Ratoutlile (whatever the spelling is), isn't opened in Singapore yet. But it has already opened in Malaysia like 1.5 weeks ago. No wonder a handful of people were casting doubts when I told them it was good. Anyway, according to Jill, since Ratoutile (Rat-toe-tou-eeeeeeee) is a french word, and since it ends with an "e", it's most probably feminine.

-_-!
Yay potato salad!