GEP Talk Part 7
PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS POST BEFORE READING THIS ONE
Out Of The Window
I've got nothing to throw out of the window
because I thought I would sleep past tomorrow
with hands clutching my pillow
but I had already given the redpill from Morpheus a swallow
and my innards were feeling terribly hollow
I found myself looking through a window
bewildered at the new dream my brain had borrowed
astounded at the events that followed
shocked at my missing libido
horrified that a red pill had sentenced me to the gallows
I stared out of the window
surprised to find another who looked like Hiro
as grey beings danced around sleek and slow
and I waited for the purported hero
who will drag me out of this freezing sub-zero
I peeked at the side of the window
and saw the dizzying heights below
a height that had no end for snow
I thought I was a nobody beneath the window
who had served him with grace and mellow
as I finally realized I was chosen by him to wear the halo of yellow
and be his messenger for the world full of windows
for you to interpret.
Out Of The Window
I've got nothing to throw out of the window
because I thought I would sleep past tomorrow
with hands clutching my pillow
but I had already given the redpill from Morpheus a swallow
and my innards were feeling terribly hollow
I found myself looking through a window
bewildered at the new dream my brain had borrowed
astounded at the events that followed
shocked at my missing libido
horrified that a red pill had sentenced me to the gallows
I stared out of the window
surprised to find another who looked like Hiro
as grey beings danced around sleek and slow
and I waited for the purported hero
who will drag me out of this freezing sub-zero
I peeked at the side of the window
and saw the dizzying heights below
a height that had no end for snow
I thought I was a nobody beneath the window
who had served him with grace and mellow
as I finally realized I was chosen by him to wear the halo of yellow
and be his messenger for the world full of windows
for you to interpret.
