GEP Talk Part 8
10 more days to LA
Itinerary looks packed, but looks pretty messy also.
But it would be the final month break before............
PRCs occupy half of my lecture theater space,
drool corrupting the foldable plastic rest of my chair,
never ending expletives leaving my mouth during the attempt of my tutorials,
lectures that end at unearthly hours like 10pm,
6 modules (ALL of them MATHS related) bracing itself on the top rope, waiting to yokozuna my scrawny singaporean ass,
understanding lame theory with mr nash,
or trying to prove what is a mathematical proof,
sunny humid days where every single drop of sweat that comes out of your pores serves to promote the convective effect of that very ominous-looking thunderstorm waiting to drown and zap you
slurping up 30 dollars worth of fried hokkien mee at Chomp Chomp
gobbling up 100 dollars worth of fried hokkien mee at Old Airport Road
vacuuming up 1000 dollars worth of chai fan and curry fish head
checking your bank account to find in horror that the first digit of your monetary balance has dropped exponentially
the disappearance of a short-lived euphoria experienced by the temporal satisfaction gained through the impotency of a loudspeaker that was out of frequency range for the past 4 months.
(i'm kidding lol)
Well other than that... nothing much. I'm getting ready to clear my room. haha as you can see, I'm getting quite bored. because I still have too much sodding $$$ on my meal card and I've got to get rid f it and as a very unfortunate or fortunate result, I haven't exactly sampled a lot of fare, which costs like 25 SGD for one meal.
ah who cares. i'll wait till US then. i need my lovely lady for my food company.
ok. AUTOMORPHISMS transform! (if u study algebra, u'll get what i mean)
Itinerary looks packed, but looks pretty messy also.
But it would be the final month break before............
PRCs occupy half of my lecture theater space,
drool corrupting the foldable plastic rest of my chair,
never ending expletives leaving my mouth during the attempt of my tutorials,
lectures that end at unearthly hours like 10pm,
6 modules (ALL of them MATHS related) bracing itself on the top rope, waiting to yokozuna my scrawny singaporean ass,
understanding lame theory with mr nash,
or trying to prove what is a mathematical proof,
sunny humid days where every single drop of sweat that comes out of your pores serves to promote the convective effect of that very ominous-looking thunderstorm waiting to drown and zap you
slurping up 30 dollars worth of fried hokkien mee at Chomp Chomp
gobbling up 100 dollars worth of fried hokkien mee at Old Airport Road
vacuuming up 1000 dollars worth of chai fan and curry fish head
checking your bank account to find in horror that the first digit of your monetary balance has dropped exponentially
the disappearance of a short-lived euphoria experienced by the temporal satisfaction gained through the impotency of a loudspeaker that was out of frequency range for the past 4 months.
(i'm kidding lol)
Well other than that... nothing much. I'm getting ready to clear my room. haha as you can see, I'm getting quite bored. because I still have too much sodding $$$ on my meal card and I've got to get rid f it and as a very unfortunate or fortunate result, I haven't exactly sampled a lot of fare, which costs like 25 SGD for one meal.
ah who cares. i'll wait till US then. i need my lovely lady for my food company.
ok. AUTOMORPHISMS transform! (if u study algebra, u'll get what i mean)
