Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Sunday, November 30, 2008

PAD Thai

I have no idea what the PAD wants in Thailand. So what if the PM resigns. Then?
Yeah cause and action. Step down. Lackey of Thaksin.
But then what's the solution?

Very myopic. With the fiasco that's taking place in Thailand, who would ever want to go back there again for the next few months? Give me a free trip and I wouldn't take it. I don't like the idea of bombs flying through tents. Neither can I entertain the thought of being civic conscious and disposing my garbage in a nearby bin, only to have a free charcoal makeover courtesy of a home made explosive lurking in the Thai trashcan.

I think Thailand needs Thaksin. Thailand looked promising under his reign. Yes cronyism or nepotism. Agreed. Maybe it is. Possibly might not. But it's the price a normal citizen like you and me have to pay, knowing that I can sleep safely at night without worrying whether the colour of my underwear is red or yellow.

In 22 hours time, I would be free of mind numbing academics.
In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out where might Agent Smith appear next in a Hessenberg matrix.