Happy Birthday
Let's see.
Thanks Gim Yong, Greg, Zhongwen, Liquan for taking time off to celebrate my bratday, no.... birthday i mean.
My gosh. The Polo Ralph Tee is fantastic. 130 bucks for a freaking polo tee. But it's a perfect fit man. =)
Damn long never dota siah. Laughed a lot while playing. One heck of a time raping noobs.
Yeah, thanks for the Bible too.
Thanks to the gang for organizing the Ichiban Boshi dinner on Friday. The mango birthday cake and the $100 Zara Voucher! Thanks goodness you guys didn't buy the yellow flowery shirt for me. First, I look bad in bright colours. Secondly, I've more than enough flowery shirts already. Don't need another. Haha.
Seok, your pink t-shirt is............
Dilys, your yellow t-shirt is even.......
I can't wear them out you know....
Thanks Jing Xian for the fantastic hypochondraic book. Crossing leg impotence. Broken Penis. Death from BJ. Weird health issues. Haha.
Thanks Gord for the music CD. Gonna burn it and listen to more soulful songs.
And all the other well wishes from everyone via sms or phone or emails.
I'm allergic to Hoegarden. Sian.
Thanks Gim Yong, Greg, Zhongwen, Liquan for taking time off to celebrate my bratday, no.... birthday i mean.
My gosh. The Polo Ralph Tee is fantastic. 130 bucks for a freaking polo tee. But it's a perfect fit man. =)
Damn long never dota siah. Laughed a lot while playing. One heck of a time raping noobs.
Yeah, thanks for the Bible too.
Thanks to the gang for organizing the Ichiban Boshi dinner on Friday. The mango birthday cake and the $100 Zara Voucher! Thanks goodness you guys didn't buy the yellow flowery shirt for me. First, I look bad in bright colours. Secondly, I've more than enough flowery shirts already. Don't need another. Haha.
Seok, your pink t-shirt is............
Dilys, your yellow t-shirt is even.......
I can't wear them out you know....
Thanks Jing Xian for the fantastic hypochondraic book. Crossing leg impotence. Broken Penis. Death from BJ. Weird health issues. Haha.
Thanks Gord for the music CD. Gonna burn it and listen to more soulful songs.
And all the other well wishes from everyone via sms or phone or emails.
I'm allergic to Hoegarden. Sian.
