Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Confidence

My nature of confidence was very different previously. I drew it from the strength and support of the person I relied on. I drew it from my esteem. I drew it from the pride I wanted in my work. I drew it with a clear objective and goal that I wanted to attain in my mind.

Now?

I feel that I'm drawing confidence these days from a different source. A dark source.
Simply stemming from the fact that I'm completely indifferent, hence I feel confident doing whatever I feel like doing. I don't care about repercussions. I don't care about consequences. I don't care about how you people think. I don't care about what people say. I have the confidence of darkness oozing all out of me.

And the difference between the previous form of confidence and the current one?

I am concerned and gregarious and friendly and caring with the former. I knew people depended on me.

Now?

I don't care. You stand in my way, I'm confident you will die. You run me down, I'm confident I will destroy you first, or I will bring you down with me. I will kill you with silent confidence. I will not put up a farcicial image of tact, because I will run you down by being frank.

Two forms of confidence. Both equally potent, but with different intent.

Haha. I like.