SEP
After much planning, I might be taking 4 maths modules next semester. With the coup de grace being T.C Chang's Tourism module. Life's going to be shitty next sem if I adopt this plan.
Canada in SEP had better work. It's the final chance for me to destroy the demons that linger.
Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. I have so many ideas of making people happy. But they are ideas I can't execute when I'm dead, or the reason to do so has already been lost in the abyss. Sorry. I don't show those ideas. Because I've invested a lot of time doing them a long time ago. And I simply can't be bothered.
Time invested has no value to me. They reap no returns, because I'm dead.
Indifference is an additive inverse to dead.
Death + Indifference = Death.
So death is a completely ordered field satisfying the 10 axioms of field theory.
Are you an element of death then?
Canada in SEP had better work. It's the final chance for me to destroy the demons that linger.
Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. I have so many ideas of making people happy. But they are ideas I can't execute when I'm dead, or the reason to do so has already been lost in the abyss. Sorry. I don't show those ideas. Because I've invested a lot of time doing them a long time ago. And I simply can't be bothered.
Time invested has no value to me. They reap no returns, because I'm dead.
Indifference is an additive inverse to dead.
Death + Indifference = Death.
So death is a completely ordered field satisfying the 10 axioms of field theory.
Are you an element of death then?
