As Careless As A Chimpanzee
I studied 7 Chapters of Maths in 4 hours. Amazing. I catch on Maths pretty quick.
But at the end of the day, I still make careless mistakes in exams, which are totally uncalled for.
Pui la. Piece of shit.
A recce with friends have ascertained that I will be getting 3 fantastic Maths lecturers next semester. Yeah. This is going to be fun. Plus T.C Chang, that's four. Now for the last module.......
My father say maybe pass me the Honda. I nearly fell off the chair.
But at the end of the day, I still make careless mistakes in exams, which are totally uncalled for.
Pui la. Piece of shit.
A recce with friends have ascertained that I will be getting 3 fantastic Maths lecturers next semester. Yeah. This is going to be fun. Plus T.C Chang, that's four. Now for the last module.......
My father say maybe pass me the Honda. I nearly fell off the chair.
