Burp
Dear Chef Tang,
I congratulate you on the wonderful cuisine that you have granted us last night. Despite the torrential downpour, which clearly was a sign of Heaven crying it's tears out for us, you managed to serve up a delicious gastronomically satisfying meal which saw 4 courses instead of the usual 3, much to our elated surprise.
But to much of our disappointment, we didn't see the usual fare of Cauchy's Calamari that we were so looking forward to. Instead, you presented us with a weird looking concoction of epsilon and delta, replacing parsley with continuity as the chief garnishing ingredient.
I must say it heightened our senses.... and decreased our CAP in the process.
And instead of one sunny side up Riemann, there were 2. I understand you have the clear intention of inducing angina and atherosclerosis through the slow assimilation of mathematicalesterol into our bodies, providing that the meal is not for the mathematically faint hearted. Wow so punny.
And I congratulate you. Because it was a success. I'm now permanently on a medication cocktail of aspirins, antacid, paracetamol, because I hallucinate about Abel and Dirichlet all night long.
But... that aside. We'll miss you. Looking forward to your mathematical cuisines in centuries to come. =)
For Spastic Spartans,
Hansel Lin
That side, Gordon, this is a tribute to you.
FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!~!!!!!!!!!!
I congratulate you on the wonderful cuisine that you have granted us last night. Despite the torrential downpour, which clearly was a sign of Heaven crying it's tears out for us, you managed to serve up a delicious gastronomically satisfying meal which saw 4 courses instead of the usual 3, much to our elated surprise.
But to much of our disappointment, we didn't see the usual fare of Cauchy's Calamari that we were so looking forward to. Instead, you presented us with a weird looking concoction of epsilon and delta, replacing parsley with continuity as the chief garnishing ingredient.
I must say it heightened our senses.... and decreased our CAP in the process.
And instead of one sunny side up Riemann, there were 2. I understand you have the clear intention of inducing angina and atherosclerosis through the slow assimilation of mathematicalesterol into our bodies, providing that the meal is not for the mathematically faint hearted. Wow so punny.
And I congratulate you. Because it was a success. I'm now permanently on a medication cocktail of aspirins, antacid, paracetamol, because I hallucinate about Abel and Dirichlet all night long.
But... that aside. We'll miss you. Looking forward to your mathematical cuisines in centuries to come. =)
For Spastic Spartans,
Hansel Lin
That side, Gordon, this is a tribute to you.FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!~!!!!!!!!!!
