Day 0
Wow. Jay Chou's Secret OST is just as good. The piano and instrumental scores are excellent, with every song catering to a different mood. Somehow listening to the songs reminded me of the entire movie again, from its beginning to the end. Kinda tempted to buy the DVD you know... haha.
Ok packing's all pretty set. Bag's stuff. My laptop bag has all sorts of computer peripherals.
1) Gaming headphones + microphone (for skyping and msning)
2) Webcam
3) Barracuda Mouse Pad
4) Logitech MX310
5) Deutsche Bank Speakers
6) Acer Laptop
7) CAD$215
8) Bible
9) Ethernet Cable
10) Document folder
Luggage weighs freaking 25kg. Well well hope I brought everything. I reckon the next post will be when I'm in transit at Hongkong.
Hou ah!
Ok packing's all pretty set. Bag's stuff. My laptop bag has all sorts of computer peripherals.
1) Gaming headphones + microphone (for skyping and msning)
2) Webcam
3) Barracuda Mouse Pad
4) Logitech MX310
5) Deutsche Bank Speakers
6) Acer Laptop
7) CAD$215
8) Bible
9) Ethernet Cable
10) Document folder
Luggage weighs freaking 25kg. Well well hope I brought everything. I reckon the next post will be when I'm in transit at Hongkong.
Hou ah!
