Day 1
Hmmm. I'm in transit at HK Airport now. I didn't realize that Changi Airport's wireless isn't free. It's controlled by Starhub. Those capitalist idiots.
And in hongkong, it's free! Ok. Hope i will conk out later in the plane.
Hot Fuzz is freaking funny. I was laughing like a clown during the plane trip just now. 2 UK cops with all sorts of English bull. You really need to read between the lines. And erm you need quite good English to comprehend too.
Ok. I shall..... run 2.4km in the plane later so i will be tired then I can sleep. -_-
And in hongkong, it's free! Ok. Hope i will conk out later in the plane.
Hot Fuzz is freaking funny. I was laughing like a clown during the plane trip just now. 2 UK cops with all sorts of English bull. You really need to read between the lines. And erm you need quite good English to comprehend too.
Ok. I shall..... run 2.4km in the plane later so i will be tired then I can sleep. -_-
