Selemat Ke Datang Malaysia
Considering the amount of rain that has drowned most parts of Singapore during the past 2 weeks, I'm starting to find it a wonder that Mr Selemat is still no where to be found.
If you examine the structural ambiguity of my topic, you might realize that
1) You've just been welcomed to Malaysia
2) Mr Selemat has already went to Malaysia
Since we all know that Mr Selemat can never assimilate into the hydrological cycle, evaporating into the clouds and precipitating back onto our concrete jungle, then as matter-of-factly as I can state, WHERE THE HECK IS HE?
You know, I'm starting to think that he might have taken a page out of the Prison Break handbook, surveying the vicinity of Sweeney Detention Centre, knowing that he might be locked up in there sometime in the distant future.
This sodding moron has been responsible for the lorry, tanker, bus, trailer clutter at any road that begins with the word "Wood".
Forgive me. I'm feeling moronic.
If you examine the structural ambiguity of my topic, you might realize that
1) You've just been welcomed to Malaysia
2) Mr Selemat has already went to Malaysia
Since we all know that Mr Selemat can never assimilate into the hydrological cycle, evaporating into the clouds and precipitating back onto our concrete jungle, then as matter-of-factly as I can state, WHERE THE HECK IS HE?
You know, I'm starting to think that he might have taken a page out of the Prison Break handbook, surveying the vicinity of Sweeney Detention Centre, knowing that he might be locked up in there sometime in the distant future.
This sodding moron has been responsible for the lorry, tanker, bus, trailer clutter at any road that begins with the word "Wood".
Forgive me. I'm feeling moronic.
