CS0101
There are some things that I think a guy should learn.
Like opening your computer and knowing how to fix the problem, placing the HDD, motherboard at the right spots and blar blarh. I always feel idiotic that I'm decent at the software portions of the comp, but am a complete moron at the hardware sections.
And right now, I've got quite a lot of information on my HDD, but I have no idea how to access it cos my desktop's out of order.
Should have took a module that would have taught me how to assemble a computer haha.
Crapppppppppppp.
Like opening your computer and knowing how to fix the problem, placing the HDD, motherboard at the right spots and blar blarh. I always feel idiotic that I'm decent at the software portions of the comp, but am a complete moron at the hardware sections.
And right now, I've got quite a lot of information on my HDD, but I have no idea how to access it cos my desktop's out of order.
Should have took a module that would have taught me how to assemble a computer haha.
Crapppppppppppp.
