Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Monday, December 08, 2008

Run Run Run

Heading off to a half an hour run. I need to clear the scallops, crayfish, laksa, mussells, squid out of my arteries. I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a liking for running nowdays.

Simply put, it is a sport where the greatest enemy and the greatest ally is yourself. Yup. No reliance on teammates to push you to run finish that distance. No weakest link to drag you down. What YOU reap is what YOU sow. Singular pronouns. No we, us, them, our.

Now now. That appears very anti-social. Yes, it's very very bad.
Wait. Is it bad? Or is society just being judgmental and ostracizing anti-socials, because it's an organization vs an individual. The big vs the small. Since society at large, involves a group of people socializing and interacting with one another, of course the anti-socials form a mutually exclusive set with the former.

Er wait. What's the point?
The point is, I just ate too much for a lunch buffet and I'm not thinking straight. Whoooops.