Winning Eleven (One Hundred and Eleven)
Fevers do amazing things.
1) It can go away and it comes back on the same day. To make things better, it returned after a good afternoon nap.
2) I had a funny dream.
3) It made my back ache.
It was a classroom. It had this futuristic projector that projected images or videos into this screen that spanned about the size of 4 42 inch LCD TVs placed side by side. So where was the video feed coming from? Yeah. This supersized Nintendo D1024 with 24 Wiis attached to it, with 24 eager beavering primary school kids holding on to their joysticks with such fluidity and dexterity.
Yup. I think you should know what I'm driving at. Basically, it's fundamentally just soccer, just that metabolism, sweat, life threatening tackles all taken out of the equation. Ooo, all the more better. It's a virtual soccer pitch. No more having to bathe or warm up or skip classes so that u can book the turf.
But more importantly, I logically predicted the future. So if u want me to predict when and where you will get laid, simple. Just give me a fever. Want a more accurate prediction, get a mozzie so that I'll get laid with dengue.
Ok that aside. I didn't know Koreans could produce tunes like the one embedded on my website. Yeah I'm bored of the current music in my iTunes. I need more suggestions.
I'll be watching Red Cliff 2 later in the cinemas at abt 9.30pm. Hope I don't add any more fires to the ships with my fevers. If I do, Zhu Ge Liang had better thank me.


Courtesy of Michelle. Hahahah.
1) It can go away and it comes back on the same day. To make things better, it returned after a good afternoon nap.
2) I had a funny dream.
3) It made my back ache.
It was a classroom. It had this futuristic projector that projected images or videos into this screen that spanned about the size of 4 42 inch LCD TVs placed side by side. So where was the video feed coming from? Yeah. This supersized Nintendo D1024 with 24 Wiis attached to it, with 24 eager beavering primary school kids holding on to their joysticks with such fluidity and dexterity.
Yup. I think you should know what I'm driving at. Basically, it's fundamentally just soccer, just that metabolism, sweat, life threatening tackles all taken out of the equation. Ooo, all the more better. It's a virtual soccer pitch. No more having to bathe or warm up or skip classes so that u can book the turf.
But more importantly, I logically predicted the future. So if u want me to predict when and where you will get laid, simple. Just give me a fever. Want a more accurate prediction, get a mozzie so that I'll get laid with dengue.
Ok that aside. I didn't know Koreans could produce tunes like the one embedded on my website. Yeah I'm bored of the current music in my iTunes. I need more suggestions.
I'll be watching Red Cliff 2 later in the cinemas at abt 9.30pm. Hope I don't add any more fires to the ships with my fevers. If I do, Zhu Ge Liang had better thank me.


Courtesy of Michelle. Hahahah.
