Liberation
Perhaps it's a sign for me to take life a little easier.
If you enumerate across all scenarios, the only sodding way I'm going to get a first class is getting a straight CAP of 5 nxt sem which seems implausibly implodingly impossible.
So well, it's official. I DON'T HAVE TO GO SCHOOL AT ALL NXT YEAR HAHAHAHAH.
Yeah. To be frank, I can't really be bothered man. I've always wondered the exact gargantuan effort it requires for me to actually get an A in an exam. This sem has been chockful of A minuses with a nice B+ to top off as an icing to the capcake.
I went for a gathering with my project supervisor and the other FYP group mates. Apparently, one of them has a father who was his student during NUS days. Yup that's how old my professor is. The other lecturer who's supervising the group was also a student under him. Best of all, his wife was also taught by him during uni days.
Hey hey. That's the same situation for me and Mich too haha.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.
It's been a peaceful one for me.
Always good to know that I'm still breathing,
for he sent his only son here to save us all.
If you enumerate across all scenarios, the only sodding way I'm going to get a first class is getting a straight CAP of 5 nxt sem which seems implausibly implodingly impossible.
So well, it's official. I DON'T HAVE TO GO SCHOOL AT ALL NXT YEAR HAHAHAHAH.
Yeah. To be frank, I can't really be bothered man. I've always wondered the exact gargantuan effort it requires for me to actually get an A in an exam. This sem has been chockful of A minuses with a nice B+ to top off as an icing to the capcake.
I went for a gathering with my project supervisor and the other FYP group mates. Apparently, one of them has a father who was his student during NUS days. Yup that's how old my professor is. The other lecturer who's supervising the group was also a student under him. Best of all, his wife was also taught by him during uni days.
Hey hey. That's the same situation for me and Mich too haha.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.
It's been a peaceful one for me.
Always good to know that I'm still breathing,
for he sent his only son here to save us all.
