ICT
Not bad not bad an experience.
Too bad the experience is highly classified and I can't divulge much.
Looking forward to being an S2 very soon. Lol.
Wow Alicia Key's Saviour is reallly nice and catchy. Heard it while driving home from camp one day.
Yeah. Thankfully I had the car cos my dad was overseas from Monday to Wednesday. Really saves a lot of time commuting to and fro camp, and within.
Damn, I kinda miss Seletar Camp. Lol.
And my old boss is the new CO. hoho. not bad. nice contacts to know.
And it's REALLY REALLY REFRESHING to finally get to mingle with an entire bunch of PURE Singaporeans, without any foreign shit. Yes, it's a drastic comment, but I'm serious. Because at the end of the day, if we rely on foreigners to protect our country, we might as well prepare the history books in the 22nd century about the island that failed to learn from its mistake yet again. lol
ok that aside. I actually used mathematical optimization to find the solution of shortest distance between vehicle and equipment via nonlinear programming.
and who said maths was useless hahahaha
Too bad the experience is highly classified and I can't divulge much.
Looking forward to being an S2 very soon. Lol.
Wow Alicia Key's Saviour is reallly nice and catchy. Heard it while driving home from camp one day.
Yeah. Thankfully I had the car cos my dad was overseas from Monday to Wednesday. Really saves a lot of time commuting to and fro camp, and within.
Damn, I kinda miss Seletar Camp. Lol.
And my old boss is the new CO. hoho. not bad. nice contacts to know.
And it's REALLY REALLY REFRESHING to finally get to mingle with an entire bunch of PURE Singaporeans, without any foreign shit. Yes, it's a drastic comment, but I'm serious. Because at the end of the day, if we rely on foreigners to protect our country, we might as well prepare the history books in the 22nd century about the island that failed to learn from its mistake yet again. lol
ok that aside. I actually used mathematical optimization to find the solution of shortest distance between vehicle and equipment via nonlinear programming.
and who said maths was useless hahahaha
