First Class
To get first class honours, there are only 2 possibilities
I finally decided to get down to actually computing the exact score I'm at right now, cos I can't get any bloody result from my graphs.
Get A for FYP
Get A for both lvl 4000
OR
Get A for FYP
Get A for one lvl 4000
Get A- for the other lvl 4000
And as a result, I'll most probably be a very moody, frustrated and irritated person nxt semester.
Worth it? I don't think so.
On the other hand, to maintain my second upper,
I only need to do the following
Get a C- for my FYP
Get a B for both my level 4000 (which in my opinion is damn easy)
OR
Get a B for my FYP
Get a D for both my level 4000 (WHICH IS EVEN EASIER)
Yup. That's how spastic my current CAP is right now.
How now brown cows? Advice in the form of a moo would be deeply appreciated.
I finally decided to get down to actually computing the exact score I'm at right now, cos I can't get any bloody result from my graphs.
Get A for FYP
Get A for both lvl 4000
OR
Get A for FYP
Get A for one lvl 4000
Get A- for the other lvl 4000
And as a result, I'll most probably be a very moody, frustrated and irritated person nxt semester.
Worth it? I don't think so.
On the other hand, to maintain my second upper,
I only need to do the following
Get a C- for my FYP
Get a B for both my level 4000 (which in my opinion is damn easy)
OR
Get a B for my FYP
Get a D for both my level 4000 (WHICH IS EVEN EASIER)
Yup. That's how spastic my current CAP is right now.
How now brown cows? Advice in the form of a moo would be deeply appreciated.
