Reunion Part 2
Ironically, the 3 of us are only childs. Hmm..
I''m a finisher of 42.195........................................................... laps. not km. damn. hahaha
I swam 43 laps today. I tell you, it's utter madness.
What's more nonsensical, is that i figured out how to do one of my ODE exam questions while swimming breaststroke. ARGHHHH.
I was kicking myself when i figured out the solution.
But what's past is past. No use crying over spilled milk.
I just know that no more taking Uncle Wong modules anymore. Haha. I've been screwing up all my modules that were lectured by him.
Eh, actually it's a blessing that i didn't take Financial Maths. Michelle, (no zhongwen not your michelle) told me the lecturers cannot make it. And it's highly competitive, so much so that you're always at the bottom of the food chain, all thanks to the _ _ _ that make up the bulk of the cohort.
Ok. So it's graph theory, game theory, op research, coding theory for me. I'm back to being an applied maths major.
I'm damn indecisive leh. One minute pure one minute applied. Zzzz.
Ok more stupid pictures. Lala.



[itunes] : Lifehouse - Spin
