Lucky in Unlucky Situations
Quite a lot of shit happened in 2 hours.
1) On the way to Chomp Chomp, nearly met into an accident. Got this asshole from the petrol station, I don't know whether his fugging brake spoil or what, I was on the main road and he wanted to turn out into the main road from the exit path of the petrol station. Nearly hit the left side of my car. Still show me attitude. Then I pulled over, expecting him to do the same, but he just drove off. I was pretty surprised I didn't lose my temper.
2) Then then, in my attempt to drive over and wait for that idiot to stop, got this black car drove at the roundabout. Fortunately it was slow. Nearly rammed me from the right. Talked about getting spanked left right centre.
3) Then reach Chomp Chomp. My Hokkien Mee was the LAST plate of the night.
4) On the way back, fortunately I was distracted in the car and I didn't speed. Cos I always have the tendency to drive at 110 on CTE. Then 2 white motorbikes drove past me. And turned on their sirens to stop a pickup that was speeding.
5) Then I wanted to drop Mich at the usual place. But got there was this lorry and this car that was blocking my entry in. Fortunately, I drove back later, or not I would be stuck on the other side of the road with no possible way of squeezing the fat Camry through.
So.... when is it going to be the turn for the "Unlucky in Lucky Situations"? Hmm.
Eh shit i think i screwed up my analysis test. I saw Uncle Tang's mail. His motivations from the tutorials don't match the motivations for my answer. yawn.
[itunes] : Chris Daughtry - Crashed
1) On the way to Chomp Chomp, nearly met into an accident. Got this asshole from the petrol station, I don't know whether his fugging brake spoil or what, I was on the main road and he wanted to turn out into the main road from the exit path of the petrol station. Nearly hit the left side of my car. Still show me attitude. Then I pulled over, expecting him to do the same, but he just drove off. I was pretty surprised I didn't lose my temper.
2) Then then, in my attempt to drive over and wait for that idiot to stop, got this black car drove at the roundabout. Fortunately it was slow. Nearly rammed me from the right. Talked about getting spanked left right centre.
3) Then reach Chomp Chomp. My Hokkien Mee was the LAST plate of the night.
4) On the way back, fortunately I was distracted in the car and I didn't speed. Cos I always have the tendency to drive at 110 on CTE. Then 2 white motorbikes drove past me. And turned on their sirens to stop a pickup that was speeding.
5) Then I wanted to drop Mich at the usual place. But got there was this lorry and this car that was blocking my entry in. Fortunately, I drove back later, or not I would be stuck on the other side of the road with no possible way of squeezing the fat Camry through.
So.... when is it going to be the turn for the "Unlucky in Lucky Situations"? Hmm.
Eh shit i think i screwed up my analysis test. I saw Uncle Tang's mail. His motivations from the tutorials don't match the motivations for my answer. yawn.
[itunes] : Chris Daughtry - Crashed
