Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn
Something just struck my mind.
Robin Hood. Does the name insinuates that he robs?
It's like my name is Hansel. Of course, you get the flavour that I'm handsome. (which of course, isn't random fiction)
I was just wondering, where did Michelle Branch disappear to? I really like her songs, (but mostly because she has the same name as you know who hehehe). That aside, I liked her collaborations with Santana. Hope they do something together again.
Life is pretty random.
From the person who invented the soft drink mouth tab opener, to the toilet bowl designer, to the guy/girl who decided to put a hole in the centre of a circular looking piece of dough. As much as you try to reduce the randomness by taking secure paths that people always travel on, maybe it pays to be random occasionally and try something new.
Yeah. Be careful. I might link calculus and graph theory together.
lim x = 2 , as x --> 2 <=> for all e > 0, there exists a n>0 where d(x,2) < n and d(f(x),2) < e
COOL! zzzzz. back to lame theory.
and you're everywhere to me, when i close my eyes it's you i see
Robin Hood. Does the name insinuates that he robs?
It's like my name is Hansel. Of course, you get the flavour that I'm handsome. (which of course, isn't random fiction)
I was just wondering, where did Michelle Branch disappear to? I really like her songs, (but mostly because she has the same name as you know who hehehe). That aside, I liked her collaborations with Santana. Hope they do something together again.
Life is pretty random.
From the person who invented the soft drink mouth tab opener, to the toilet bowl designer, to the guy/girl who decided to put a hole in the centre of a circular looking piece of dough. As much as you try to reduce the randomness by taking secure paths that people always travel on, maybe it pays to be random occasionally and try something new.
Yeah. Be careful. I might link calculus and graph theory together.
lim x = 2 , as x --> 2 <=> for all e > 0, there exists a n>0 where d(x,2) < n and d(f(x),2) < e
COOL! zzzzz. back to lame theory.
and you're everywhere to me, when i close my eyes it's you i see
