Isomoronic
I thought I would whoop some ass.
But I got off to quite a bad start, getting my ass whooped by ST1131. Yes. The simplest of all moronic modules and I got whooped by it.
My biggest grouse so far is learning so much sophisticated shit, yet knowing at the end of the tunnel, that there's not much chance for you to apply and share all those interesting ideas to students who spend sleepless days and nights trying to figure out how to evaluate the volume of solid generated by the line y = -x when revolved 360 degrees around the x-axis.
Maybe they need to devour more ice cream cones in this sweltering heat; heat which could most probably fry a sunny side up on the tarmac or incubate an egg into a full-fledged chick.
I think the current round of inflation that the world is experiencing is pretty unique.
Oil.
Oil supplies are dwindling year by year. Agreed.
But OPEC's reasoning behind the restriction of supply doesn't quite seem to make sense. It's reason? It doesn't see the need to.
With a barrel going at the price of one Coach Wallet (approx USD $118), coupled with the fundamentals of economics where you increase supply to reduce the pricing, you can't help but wonder, either there are no economists in OPEC or maybe OPEC is sniggering all the way to the bank with the current price of oil.
Future contracts. Predict the future, hoping that the price of oil will rise. Buy the contract or option at some strike price, blarhblarh, hedge, hope the price rises, sell and make money. I think you get the point.
The same engine of hedging that allowed some guy called Paulson to make like billions from the subprime crisis. A few winners at the expense of UBS, Citigroup, Merril, Deutsche, e.t.c coffers.
I think the world is degenerating to a very very sad state. We are at the point where money is starting to turn into cancer. Man's so called creation to quantify wealth, yet the very creation that might just lead to our undoing.
For everything that's tangible, analysts or bankers enjoy attaching some instrument for trading or investment. Wine? Mortgage? Fruits? Corn? Rice? Property?
Seriously, what's next? Intellectual Property? Online Games? Organs? Education? Art?
But I got off to quite a bad start, getting my ass whooped by ST1131. Yes. The simplest of all moronic modules and I got whooped by it.
My biggest grouse so far is learning so much sophisticated shit, yet knowing at the end of the tunnel, that there's not much chance for you to apply and share all those interesting ideas to students who spend sleepless days and nights trying to figure out how to evaluate the volume of solid generated by the line y = -x when revolved 360 degrees around the x-axis.
Maybe they need to devour more ice cream cones in this sweltering heat; heat which could most probably fry a sunny side up on the tarmac or incubate an egg into a full-fledged chick.
I think the current round of inflation that the world is experiencing is pretty unique.
Oil.
Oil supplies are dwindling year by year. Agreed.
But OPEC's reasoning behind the restriction of supply doesn't quite seem to make sense. It's reason? It doesn't see the need to.
With a barrel going at the price of one Coach Wallet (approx USD $118), coupled with the fundamentals of economics where you increase supply to reduce the pricing, you can't help but wonder, either there are no economists in OPEC or maybe OPEC is sniggering all the way to the bank with the current price of oil.
Future contracts. Predict the future, hoping that the price of oil will rise. Buy the contract or option at some strike price, blarhblarh, hedge, hope the price rises, sell and make money. I think you get the point.
The same engine of hedging that allowed some guy called Paulson to make like billions from the subprime crisis. A few winners at the expense of UBS, Citigroup, Merril, Deutsche, e.t.c coffers.
I think the world is degenerating to a very very sad state. We are at the point where money is starting to turn into cancer. Man's so called creation to quantify wealth, yet the very creation that might just lead to our undoing.
For everything that's tangible, analysts or bankers enjoy attaching some instrument for trading or investment. Wine? Mortgage? Fruits? Corn? Rice? Property?
Seriously, what's next? Intellectual Property? Online Games? Organs? Education? Art?
