MA TREE 2 TREE TREE
Here's a lesson on math
A spanning path that leads to your death
As every vertex pushes you one step closer to the edge
You wish it's a bridge between you and the cage
If only you could had the chance to take a ruler
spank the fleshy backside of Euler
till it admits a k colouring
and incur the displeasure of Prof Koh Khee Meng
But fortunately the spanking terminates with polynomial certainty
with O(s²) worst bound complexity
Nonetheless, I'm glad TBP and I are not self complementary
See, the perils of studying MA TREE 2 TREE TREE,
Algorithmic Graph Theoreeeeeeeeeeeee
Crappy poetry.
A spanning path that leads to your death
As every vertex pushes you one step closer to the edge
You wish it's a bridge between you and the cage
If only you could had the chance to take a ruler
spank the fleshy backside of Euler
till it admits a k colouring
and incur the displeasure of Prof Koh Khee Meng
But fortunately the spanking terminates with polynomial certainty
with O(s²) worst bound complexity
Nonetheless, I'm glad TBP and I are not self complementary
See, the perils of studying MA TREE 2 TREE TREE,
Algorithmic Graph Theoreeeeeeeeeeeee
Crappy poetry.
