Blogger Part 2
Speaking on blogging,
what kind of blogger are you?
The one that talks about every minute detail about his/her daily life? Takes photos on just about every meal that he or she consumes? Then spend another 1 hour desperately trying to create a collage and upload the photos onto blogger, ensuring that the formatting and placing turns out right?
Oh man. I mean, your life starts to become the blog.
Or the one that finds every opportunity to be cynical and sarcastic in his/her posts, pinpointing problems or solutions to everyday issues
Or the one that finds the blog a perfect avenue to unleash all the grouses and complains one might have about the day in general
Or the one who keeps posting things or items that they wish they could have and enjoy, "Oh that Louis Vutton bag! Gucci! That Cartier watch! Tiffany diamonds lady's best friend!"
I think I'm the blogger whose personality fits the intersection of the last 3 categories, possibly all of equal weightage. Thankfully I'm not the first.
what kind of blogger are you?
The one that talks about every minute detail about his/her daily life? Takes photos on just about every meal that he or she consumes? Then spend another 1 hour desperately trying to create a collage and upload the photos onto blogger, ensuring that the formatting and placing turns out right?
Oh man. I mean, your life starts to become the blog.
Or the one that finds every opportunity to be cynical and sarcastic in his/her posts, pinpointing problems or solutions to everyday issues
Or the one that finds the blog a perfect avenue to unleash all the grouses and complains one might have about the day in general
Or the one who keeps posting things or items that they wish they could have and enjoy, "Oh that Louis Vutton bag! Gucci! That Cartier watch! Tiffany diamonds lady's best friend!"
I think I'm the blogger whose personality fits the intersection of the last 3 categories, possibly all of equal weightage. Thankfully I'm not the first.
