7 more exams to go
Yup. 7 more to go, before the end of my undergraduate life.
I'm getting a bit fed up with the exams.
Especially when you keep getting exam papers that don't really test much on the knowledge that you've studied in the course.
Instead, professors seem to delight in introducing new concepts, algorithms, proofs in the test paper, with the intention of ruining your sane mind in that short short span of 2 hours.
The moronic irony is that I found a 4000 level module easier than 2 3000 ones.
So the crux of the issue is..
Are the professors inflating the difficulty of the exam papers year after year?
Because
the students are getting smarter? so they see the need to accentuate the normality of the bell curve by setting crazier questions?
or they are running out of simple questions to test?
Haha. I'm actually hoping that I get normal grades, so my entire year 4 will be just spent suntaning on a hammock at Sentosa, doing my thesis at my own time, while maybe do some productive work in the private sector.
Ok on the lighter note. WOOHOOOO
I GOT A NEW RAOUL SHIRT. *love love*
I'm getting a bit fed up with the exams.
Especially when you keep getting exam papers that don't really test much on the knowledge that you've studied in the course.
Instead, professors seem to delight in introducing new concepts, algorithms, proofs in the test paper, with the intention of ruining your sane mind in that short short span of 2 hours.
The moronic irony is that I found a 4000 level module easier than 2 3000 ones.
So the crux of the issue is..
Are the professors inflating the difficulty of the exam papers year after year?
Because
the students are getting smarter? so they see the need to accentuate the normality of the bell curve by setting crazier questions?
or they are running out of simple questions to test?
Haha. I'm actually hoping that I get normal grades, so my entire year 4 will be just spent suntaning on a hammock at Sentosa, doing my thesis at my own time, while maybe do some productive work in the private sector.
Ok on the lighter note. WOOHOOOO
I GOT A NEW RAOUL SHIRT. *love love*
