Rebirth
It's time for change. About time this blog came out again.
Don't worry, I'm altering the other blog still. Shifting the undesirable entries to another secluded spot of blogspot. Matter of time before I bookmark the old entries... Wow it rhymes!
I'm trying to seek the faith and belief all over again. Gim Yong showed me a verse in the Bible today, that God will reach out to those who reach for him. I'm pray every night, in hopes of reaching out to him and seeking the light and strength from him. Time to restore the faith.
I stared at so much MA2108 today that I reckon my brain's the helpsheet by itself already. Lim, arrows, infinity, Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Bolzano Weierstrass Comparision Root Absol Convergence, e.t.c
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gim Yong said something quite stupid today also.
"I have 2 As in the bag. But I have 2 Cs in the sack."
He also did something quite retarded today. I was finding my ODE Book at Central Library today. While walking back to the Quiet Area at Level 3, I walked past the shelves, and found the champion playing DOTA at the cabinet, using the library books as his mousepad. No Comments. -_-
Ok. I got Canada for SEP. What's best is that my companion is a PRC. Sibei sian. Can you imagine I sit the plane with him. Jian Zhi Si Dui Niu Tan Qing. Errr... I not sure whether the translation correct. As you know, my Chinese is like Jing Di Zi Wa.
Central Library has just become Central Prison to me. It's time to PRISON BREAK! Wahahahahhhaha.
-_-"
Ok. Shopping on Saturday with the jokers at Vivocity. I need retail therapy.
[itunes] : Sarah McLachlan - Adia
Don't worry, I'm altering the other blog still. Shifting the undesirable entries to another secluded spot of blogspot. Matter of time before I bookmark the old entries... Wow it rhymes!
I'm trying to seek the faith and belief all over again. Gim Yong showed me a verse in the Bible today, that God will reach out to those who reach for him. I'm pray every night, in hopes of reaching out to him and seeking the light and strength from him. Time to restore the faith.
I stared at so much MA2108 today that I reckon my brain's the helpsheet by itself already. Lim, arrows, infinity, Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Cauchy Bolzano Weierstrass Comparision Root Absol Convergence, e.t.c
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gim Yong said something quite stupid today also.
"I have 2 As in the bag. But I have 2 Cs in the sack."
He also did something quite retarded today. I was finding my ODE Book at Central Library today. While walking back to the Quiet Area at Level 3, I walked past the shelves, and found the champion playing DOTA at the cabinet, using the library books as his mousepad. No Comments. -_-
Ok. I got Canada for SEP. What's best is that my companion is a PRC. Sibei sian. Can you imagine I sit the plane with him. Jian Zhi Si Dui Niu Tan Qing
Central Library has just become Central Prison to me. It's time to PRISON BREAK! Wahahahahhhaha.
-_-"
Ok. Shopping on Saturday with the jokers at Vivocity. I need retail therapy.
[itunes] : Sarah McLachlan - Adia
