Statisticular Cancer
Is there anything to update today? I don't there's anything much.
Same old mundane mugging.
Updated my Friendster profile though. Guess I'm too bored. Haha.
Oh I forgot to add. I attended my first and last econs macro lecture today. Haha. In the LT, there were 28 people, of which half were sleeping. Mind you, the lecture itself has an enrolment of 900 plus people? On hindsight, I felt pretty irritated. I lost my mid term score to someone who had no A level econs background at all. Argh.
In any case, I need to get rid of MA2108 by tomorrow. Helpsheet constructed, past year paper attempted. This also includes rectifying the dangling piece of metal in my mouth, plus putting more metal on the bottom set of my teeth. Urgh.
Ok. I'm still pretty surprised at how everyone's related to each other, via like 2 or 3 levels. More friendster surfing today made me realize that actually my friend knows another friend of mine. Lol.
Ok la. Time to piah. Don't know whether can Dean's List again. Don't plan to set my aspirations too high this sem. I'm suffering from statisticular cancer.
Same old mundane mugging.
Updated my Friendster profile though. Guess I'm too bored. Haha.
Oh I forgot to add. I attended my first and last econs macro lecture today. Haha. In the LT, there were 28 people, of which half were sleeping. Mind you, the lecture itself has an enrolment of 900 plus people? On hindsight, I felt pretty irritated. I lost my mid term score to someone who had no A level econs background at all. Argh.
In any case, I need to get rid of MA2108 by tomorrow. Helpsheet constructed, past year paper attempted. This also includes rectifying the dangling piece of metal in my mouth, plus putting more metal on the bottom set of my teeth. Urgh.
Ok. I'm still pretty surprised at how everyone's related to each other, via like 2 or 3 levels. More friendster surfing today made me realize that actually my friend knows another friend of mine. Lol.
Ok la. Time to piah. Don't know whether can Dean's List again. Don't plan to set my aspirations too high this sem. I'm suffering from statisticular cancer.
