Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Run

I like to run, especially in the night.
Because you become one with the night.
Traffic trickles.
There are lesser elements for you to observe, so you can concentrate your thoughts on running.
The cool night air flutters against the cheeks of your face, bringing relief, comfort and liberation.
And it's a great opportunity to forget the troubles and activities of day and just busk in the tranquil night.

Haha. I brought both my ipod and FM tuner to school today. After my ipod battery died on me, I switched to 987. IMHO, there's just too much R&B on that channel.
Daniel Ong said something. I couldn't agree more.
As much as some girls say they don't like flowers, just spring a surprise and buy it for them man. Even better if it's their favourite flower. Haha.

Sometimes, I think I'm watching Project Runway just for Heidi.. Zzzzz... -_-

Gee. This is an old song. "Did I grow up accordingly to plan?"
I did. Haha.

[itunes] : Simple Plan - Perfect