Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Deja Vu

The feeling of Deja Vu.
Ever done something and then suddenly hit upon the realization that,
"hey, this feels familiar. i think i did this before."

It has happened to me very very often when i was young. During the years before I was 20, when i sit in my father's car, when i do my work, when i sit in front of the computer, when i meet people.

I have this theory about deja vu.
I actually think that there are carbon copies of us, living in other realms or possibly other universes that mirror the one that we live in.
Problem is, they might be living in a time frame that's a tad ahead of us, or a tad slower than us.
That's where deja vu comes in.

We experience flashes of these images or sensory data based on memories or actual undergoings that our other selves have accumulated or are going through.
Or perhaps we are re-living our lives the way it is based on our previous lifes. Till the point where we choose different forks or paths in the roads will the feeling of deja vu disappear completely.
Warped explanation eh.

The problem is, it doesn't happen to me anymore. So should I be worried?
Sigh. The frivolous things I think about sometimes.

[itunes]: Jewel - Foolish Games