I See The Point
I'm sorry. For those who read my blog, my definition of average results are very very different from your definition.
I know I'm screwing up somewhere, when people who have no A Lvl Econs background get a better grade than me in EC1301.
And the major cause of screw up was very clear. I couldn't clear my clouded head in time for the examinations.
Well, I read solutions to past year papers, instead of attempting the past year papers myself.
I spend half the time thinking about the past, chasing red herrings, fighting a never-ending war with my mother, instead of concentrating on what mattered most.
I leave half the tutorials undone.
I go to school half awake, tossing and turning insomniatically in bed, only to repeat the exact same cycle the next day.
I try too hard resolving something that I should have just left alone, which just drove me nearer to my grave.
The list goes on.
I seriously think 2006 has been an absolutely messed up year for me.
But in any case, it has been a very very very painful lesson.
Come next sem, there's no margin for error.
It's going to be SAP 4.75. I did it once. I will do it again.
And I've finally ended the mess in my head.
7 long months to end it.
But perhaps it was God's way of making me find myself.
And maybe you, in the process.
[itunes] : Lifehouse - Blind
I know I'm screwing up somewhere, when people who have no A Lvl Econs background get a better grade than me in EC1301.
And the major cause of screw up was very clear. I couldn't clear my clouded head in time for the examinations.
Well, I read solutions to past year papers, instead of attempting the past year papers myself.
I spend half the time thinking about the past, chasing red herrings, fighting a never-ending war with my mother, instead of concentrating on what mattered most.
I leave half the tutorials undone.
I go to school half awake, tossing and turning insomniatically in bed, only to repeat the exact same cycle the next day.
I try too hard resolving something that I should have just left alone, which just drove me nearer to my grave.
The list goes on.
I seriously think 2006 has been an absolutely messed up year for me.
But in any case, it has been a very very very painful lesson.
Come next sem, there's no margin for error.
It's going to be SAP 4.75. I did it once. I will do it again.
And I've finally ended the mess in my head.
7 long months to end it.
But perhaps it was God's way of making me find myself.
And maybe you, in the process.
[itunes] : Lifehouse - Blind
