Picture Perfect
Let's see. I bought a belt for $1.70 at Topman today. Oh I forgot to say, I'm the walking Topshop/Topman/Dorothy Perkins/Miss Selfridge 10% Discount guy.
Not forgetting Liquan is the Pedro Discount guy.
And Zhongwen is the Lee Hwa Discount guy.
And Greg is the Levi's Discount guy.
Eh, Champ you know what to do. Hahhaha

Oh I created this on Photoshop. Today's workshop was good. Learnt a lot. Problem is Photoshop Elements doesn't have CYMK mode. So when I converted the picture, suddenly the colours lost a lot of its lustre. Hmm.
Prof Aslaksen is fantastic man. He really sat down with me, took a look at my draft, edited it and taught me about how less is more, avoid redundancy and avoiding language contradictions. Best of all, he's of Norweigian roots, turns out I'm receiving an English lesson from him. Haha. Ok one letter down, the other one should be a breeze.
Ok more pictures from the Singapore Garden Festival. I thought it would be a bore. Turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Warning : Picture Overload.
















I really liked the last picture. Blue in all its glory.
And I finally ran today, considering the cloud incontinence that has plagued us during the past few days. But it's no good, cos there's more gorging with gordon tomorrow. (Pun intended)
[itunes]: All 4 One - I Swear
Not forgetting Liquan is the Pedro Discount guy.
And Zhongwen is the Lee Hwa Discount guy.
And Greg is the Levi's Discount guy.
Eh, Champ you know what to do. Hahhaha

Oh I created this on Photoshop. Today's workshop was good. Learnt a lot. Problem is Photoshop Elements doesn't have CYMK mode. So when I converted the picture, suddenly the colours lost a lot of its lustre. Hmm.
Prof Aslaksen is fantastic man. He really sat down with me, took a look at my draft, edited it and taught me about how less is more, avoid redundancy and avoiding language contradictions. Best of all, he's of Norweigian roots, turns out I'm receiving an English lesson from him. Haha. Ok one letter down, the other one should be a breeze.
Ok more pictures from the Singapore Garden Festival. I thought it would be a bore. Turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Warning : Picture Overload.
And I finally ran today, considering the cloud incontinence that has plagued us during the past few days. But it's no good, cos there's more gorging with gordon tomorrow. (Pun intended)
[itunes]: All 4 One - I Swear
