Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Friday, December 15, 2006

Malaysia Truly Asia (Day 3 & 4)

And so, as one smart bear once said..."If you live
to be a hundred, I want
to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never
have to live without
you." - Winnie the Pooh.

Makes sense Pooh.


I went to the Vivocity equivalent, called Mid-Valley on Day 3.
Ate some jap food, and apparently sukiyaki is delicious.
Bought presents for Dil and Seok.
But i don't know what to buy for the rest.

Day 4 is erm, the long drive home. Haha. I got a suntan from sitting inside the car. Oh well. Just the way I want it. Haha.

A bit crappy la. I didn't even go to Petronas Towers. I told myself I would GO RUNNING within the KL city, but somehow, I procrastinated. See. Shopping makes you lazy.

Ok. Time to spam pictures.

Nice xmas decorations at Mid-Valley.
Apparently, the speed of the conveyor belt was too fast. Or my shutter speed is too wols. Or both. 3 Choose 1. -_-
Indoor theme park. Omg. This is at Times Square. They have an indoor roller coaster right in the middle of a shopping complex. Vivocity should have this.

Genting in all its glory.

The winding road back to KL
Architecture Epitomy. It looks better when you see if yourself, instead of from the picture. How they build it is still a question.

My father's lappy. Damn small. At 1.1kg.

Me and mom. I don't how come I so tall, considering her height. Erm. -_-

Korean cuisine. I don't really like kimchi.

Beef, more beef, most beef. I died from beef poisoning. Looks like porridge right? But trust me.
This is beef bliss.

Brr.r. It's cold in Genting. Pity I couldn't take pictures of the casino. I didn't really see anyone of my age group there inside.

Hahahaha. In the cab. Oh my head's too big, so I blocked my dad.

My mom looks lost.
The suite that my father got. Don't know why he wanna waste $$$. But he say just for the experience.

2 Queen sized beds. Pales in comparison to the TV rite...

What do you call 2 queen sized beds placed beside each other? I don't know. You tell me.

The freaking toilet is damn big. Big enough to sleep like 7 more people.

Bathtub, which I didn't even touch at all. Not sure if my parents did soak in it.

Amount of stuff I bought, and have to iron

[itunes]: The Calling - Our Lives