Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Malaysia Truly Asia (Day 2)

Oh, if you were wondering why I can still blog, is because the hotel has broadband access and my father brought his laptop, so erm yah.

Genting Genting Genting.
I must say, the caSINo is really the epitomy of SIN.

Greed.
You see the rate where people throw away their chips at the tables and the jackpot machines. Sometimes you wonder whether all this money can be put to better use by buying food for the poor and underprivileged in third world nations.

Lust.
Not really applicable. But there are plenty of distractions around. From the dealers to the players themselves.

Gluttony.
Food's everywhere. All free. And the freaking chicken pie sucks.

Pride.
Haha. There are so many instances of all or nothing betting at the tables. But those old folks surely can afford it man. No $$$$, change again.

Sloth.
I'm guilty of it. I played a game that did not require any thinking. As long as your card value is bigger than the value, you win. So ya. Put chips, let the dealer do the work for you.

Envy.
Er. Not applicable. Maybe I envy the chairman of Genting. Laughing his ass off that he got the contract for the Singapore IR.

Wrath.
You see tempers fly when people lose their money, asking for pictures but they get digits instead. I was also causing some crap at the table cos I was screwing up the order by choosing to play some games and not to play the others, then the other people were unhappy that i allowed the dealer to draw a big card which won all of theirs. *shrug*

Ok la. Made a puny 80RM. Because I didn't dare to put a 160RM bet and carry on the doubling. But if I did, I would have made a lot more.

My theory is that, you can't lose to the dealer more than 6 times in the row right........
But in any case, no more casinos. I think they are a complete waste of time and money. It really brings out the worst in people, especially where money is concerned.

More shopping again today at KL after the return from Genting. Bought 2 Diesel t-shirts at 5 and 10 sing respectively.

And I sat in a BMW 523 Series today. My father's colleague's car. OMG. If the Camry is a monster, the BMW is like Jack without his Beanstalk. Hahahahhaa.

Ah ok. Gonna go sleep. Dad, please don't snore again tonight. -_-