2007
I spent the Night at the Museum and at JB also.
If my parents knew, I think they would be very displeased.
The food at Macau Express rocks. And it's dirt cheap too.
Then it was The Lake House. Wow what a show.
I think I better find a day to go back to JB again. A lot of things on sale. Hmmm.
Sorry la. I'm too lazy to go into in-depth blogging. Shag.
[itunes]: Layla Kaylif - Shakespeare In Love
If my parents knew, I think they would be very displeased.
The food at Macau Express rocks. And it's dirt cheap too.
Then it was The Lake House. Wow what a show.
I think I better find a day to go back to JB again. A lot of things on sale. Hmmm.
Sorry la. I'm too lazy to go into in-depth blogging. Shag.
[itunes]: Layla Kaylif - Shakespeare In Love
