Driving is unhealthy
Driving on the roads 2 years ago and driving now is quite a different thing altogether. People are more affluent. More people learn driving. More people buy cars. More cars on the road. Cars become more. Cars get bigger. Cars get faster. And sncie the slpame sapce gtes lrgaer, natrullay the lmuber of idoits incraese on the raods. (I'm talking in Prince English anyway. Not Queen's)
There are a lot of idiots on the road these days.
1) I hate to say this. But I wonder what some females are doing on the roads sometimes. (I think Prof Prime's other half might kill me hehehe)
2) People who don't know that they have to give way at roundabouts.
3) People who like to veer/swerve into your lane, while they talk on their handphones.
4) People who tailgate you and high beam you.
5) People who tailgate you and overtake you, only for you to overtake them later on the expressway at 90km/h
6) Motorcycles who like to ride on the extreme right side of the road at 0.000001 metres/hour
7) People who think they zhng their car, then can go very fast, only to see them face to face again at the next traffic light.
8) Malaysians. Period. (I think their Highway Code Book only 1 page. Their one page only got these words, "Refer to Singapore's Highway Code Book")
9) People who don't turn on their headlights at night.
10) People who think their car very small, like to position their cars too out from the stop line, especially at cross junctions.
I just think the transport problem is going to be exacerbated during our generation. Demand for road space exceeds the supply provided by the expressways. CTE keeps jamming for no apparent reason. Maybe I should start investing in some spider serum so I can swing from building from building.
I was watching the trailer for Spiderman 3 for the don't know how many time at Cathay. Spiderman has MJ. Mary Jane or MahJong? Haha.
Anyway, Bean's da man. I sound like him meh? -_-
Can I transfer some of my Complex marks to Coding? Fooool marks. Pui. I'm on the extreme side of the bell curve for these 2 modules. Wrong side for one of them apparently.
[itunes] : Incubus - Drive
There are a lot of idiots on the road these days.
1) I hate to say this. But I wonder what some females are doing on the roads sometimes. (I think Prof Prime's other half might kill me hehehe)
2) People who don't know that they have to give way at roundabouts.
3) People who like to veer/swerve into your lane, while they talk on their handphones.
4) People who tailgate you and high beam you.
5) People who tailgate you and overtake you, only for you to overtake them later on the expressway at 90km/h
6) Motorcycles who like to ride on the extreme right side of the road at 0.000001 metres/hour
7) People who think they zhng their car, then can go very fast, only to see them face to face again at the next traffic light.
8) Malaysians. Period. (I think their Highway Code Book only 1 page. Their one page only got these words, "Refer to Singapore's Highway Code Book")
9) People who don't turn on their headlights at night.
10) People who think their car very small, like to position their cars too out from the stop line, especially at cross junctions.
I just think the transport problem is going to be exacerbated during our generation. Demand for road space exceeds the supply provided by the expressways. CTE keeps jamming for no apparent reason. Maybe I should start investing in some spider serum so I can swing from building from building.
I was watching the trailer for Spiderman 3 for the don't know how many time at Cathay. Spiderman has MJ. Mary Jane or MahJong? Haha.
Anyway, Bean's da man. I sound like him meh? -_-
Can I transfer some of my Complex marks to Coding? Fooool marks. Pui. I'm on the extreme side of the bell curve for these 2 modules. Wrong side for one of them apparently.
[itunes] : Incubus - Drive
