Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spinarooney

I seem to be a magnet for car accidents of late. If Jason wasn't fast enough, or the lady was a tad bit faster, i would have most likely fractured my shoulder, maybe lost my arm and landed up in hospital already.

Yup, the impact was so bad that the car spun 180 degrees. Escaped with a sore shoulder that doesn't seem very cooperative in turning properly.

But life goes on. I'm know I'm not a very lucky person. I don't need events such as this to verify, justify, prove, substantiate, corroborate, claim, ascertain, yadaydada this sodding fact man.

Olivia was well... not bad la. Her voice was crystal clear, but I think she's too young. She needs more experience to command the crowd so that they won't have to resort to such lengthy time fillers. Was expecting her to sing more though.

[itunes]: Blue October - Hate Me