PahJiao in PyJamas
Wah. Uncle To is some cunning shit. Change Cauchy-Gorsat to Fundamental Theorem of Crapculus. Cunning. Cunning. Do not underestimate the guy who wears peach-coloured shirts.
In any case, hope can full marks la. I quite long never full mark any test lo... -_-
I'm getting tuition offers at Hillview and Pasir Ris. This is ridiculous. I'm already teaching 2 at these places and I get two more from this areas. Zzzzz. But the moms of these 2 are damn demanding. And they are my mom's friends. so... err.. period.
Hmm the simplex method is an algorithm that runs in polynomial time.
And I also need to learn how the birds fly in the air for my stupid physics module.
I really suck like shit in physics man.
Living example of someone who can do maths pretty well, but is as clueless as the stupid apple that dropped on Newton's head.
[itunes] : Puddle of Mudd - Control
In any case, hope can full marks la. I quite long never full mark any test lo... -_-
I'm getting tuition offers at Hillview and Pasir Ris. This is ridiculous. I'm already teaching 2 at these places and I get two more from this areas. Zzzzz. But the moms of these 2 are damn demanding. And they are my mom's friends. so... err.. period.
Hmm the simplex method is an algorithm that runs in polynomial time.
And I also need to learn how the birds fly in the air for my stupid physics module.
I really suck like shit in physics man.
Living example of someone who can do maths pretty well, but is as clueless as the stupid apple that dropped on Newton's head.
[itunes] : Puddle of Mudd - Control
