Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Materialism

There are 6 ways to be rich:
1) Do your own business
2) Be one of the few specialists in a field that has many barriers to entry
3) Be a financial guru in a bank
4) Marry the rich
5) Born rich
6) Win the lottery

Maybe I've missed out a couple of ways, oops, comments are open.

"Live to work, or work to live?"
Seems that we're all living to work these days, with the hope that working can grant us all the never-ending wants and satisfactions that we desire.

But to be frank. Is money everything?
You can work 14 hours day at the bank, only to realize that you're too tired to go home, you decide to go to the nearest club and booze and womanize the night away, only to return back to office to sleep, and start the crazy day all over. Without realizing, you neglect the one you love, the ones who have brought you up, your friends, your health. You're rich by 35. But you're dead by 40.

Aiyah. I think I'm blogging nonsense. I like cannot type English properly today. Type halfway, suddenly ratio test come out. Then suddenly, liquidity trap. Then suddenly, sense of place. Pui la. Exactly one more week before it's over. Then it's 3 sems down, 5 more to go. -_-

[itunes] : Howie Day - Collide