No Run
I'm so shagged, that's why never run today.
Tried understanding the spastic proofs in ODE. Hahaha. I gave up after like 1 hour.
Eh the Western at Engine Canteen is solid man! The hotplate Teriyaki Chicken and Baked Rice.
Mou Da Deng.
________________________________________________________________
What's new?
Nothing's new. I actually plan to fix a date, to sit down at some quiet place, maybe at Fort Canning? maybe at Marina Promenade? maybe at Kent Ridge Park? Alone. To sort out my thoughts once and for all. My thoughts are pushing me forward, yet they are holding me back at the same time. It's destroying my daily concentration.
Damn it.
When all else fails, turn on to Linkin Park and blast them all over your house. It works. Haha.
[itunes] : Bryan Adams - Have You Really Loved A Woman
Tried understanding the spastic proofs in ODE. Hahaha. I gave up after like 1 hour.
Eh the Western at Engine Canteen is solid man! The hotplate Teriyaki Chicken and Baked Rice.
Mou Da Deng.
________________________________________________________________
What's new?
Nothing's new. I actually plan to fix a date, to sit down at some quiet place, maybe at Fort Canning? maybe at Marina Promenade? maybe at Kent Ridge Park? Alone. To sort out my thoughts once and for all. My thoughts are pushing me forward, yet they are holding me back at the same time. It's destroying my daily concentration.
Damn it.
When all else fails, turn on to Linkin Park and blast them all over your house. It works. Haha.
[itunes] : Bryan Adams - Have You Really Loved A Woman
