Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Run Part 2

Three items rot in the corner of my room.
My pool cue.
My guitar.
My Mahjong Table.

My interest in pool has dwindled to practically zero. And I don't foresee any spark to reignite the desire for it. Why? Haha. Don't we all know why. I want to play more. But it doesn't help when your close friends are all sian of the game. Ah doesn't matter.
My guitar. I will work on it after the exams. Eh I like cannot remember how to play Qing Tian on the guitar already zzzz...
My MJ Table. If only I had more MJ kakis who stay in the north.
Aiyah. I'm not bothered.

I came home and just uttered one sentence today. "I'm going to run again".
I got 10x the amount of volume in words for the response.

Sometimes, hai. Never mind. Time to keep my mouth shut.



He's my friend. Hmm... Maybe I should start learning some magic of my own.

[itunes] : Rivermaya - You'll Be Safe Here