PSLE Oral
This would make quite a good English Oral Picture Conversation Subject.If you would observe the contents properly, you would be able to know that...
1) I had super short hair previously.
2) I'm quite poor.
3) I like shopping.
4) I frequent arcades.
5) I had more melanin in my pigment last time.
What goes around comes around?
Haha. You know, I don't think it really matters. Sometimes, things will always come around, even though you don't go around.
There will always be some things that remain elusive to us, that we remember, that we will never forget.
There will always be a event in our lives that will threaten our sanity and emotions.
There will always be light in darkness, care and concern within ignorance and indifference, extrovertedness amidst introvertedness, laughter between sadness.
There will always be an answer. It's just a matter of whether we want to belief and whether we are patient enough to wait.
Strange, I don't know why I'm blogging so much. Maybe whatever that goes into the brain from mugging, has gotta be released somewhere. Hahaha.
"Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight"
[itunes] : Shayne Ward - No Promises (I really love this song, because it's simple. Makes a good wedding song... Hmm.. Ok. Next post will be on nice wedding songs.)
