Run Part 3
Didn't go school today. So it turned out pretty unproductive.
Played too much punk rock from the likes of Green Day, Yellowcard, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan today. Punk rock affects your understanding of Statistics, hence I'm suffering from Stage 1 of Statisticular Cancer again. zZzzzZz... hahaha.
Run. Run. Run.
Just run. So that you won't have to think anymore. Go try it. You stop thinking when you run. Haha.
Sadly, I think I've disturbed some PRCs from making out in the park while I ran past them. Hahahhaa. Yeahhhh!
I'm going to stay until very late to study tomorrow. I need to finish ST2131 tomorrow. Like quite a lot of stuff still blur. Problem... is... no more Arts Canteen. How ah?
[itunes] : Robbie Williams - Come Undone
Played too much punk rock from the likes of Green Day, Yellowcard, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan today. Punk rock affects your understanding of Statistics, hence I'm suffering from Stage 1 of Statisticular Cancer again. zZzzzZz... hahaha.
Run. Run. Run.
Just run. So that you won't have to think anymore. Go try it. You stop thinking when you run. Haha.
Sadly, I think I've disturbed some PRCs from making out in the park while I ran past them. Hahahhaa. Yeahhhh!
I'm going to stay until very late to study tomorrow. I need to finish ST2131 tomorrow. Like quite a lot of stuff still blur. Problem... is... no more Arts Canteen. How ah?
[itunes] : Robbie Williams - Come Undone
