Run Part 4
I seem to be running more than studying. -_-
New Radicals - Someday We'll Know
"Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you"
There are occasions where it pays to listen to 987 instead of your ipod. Heard it on the "5 songs segment" on Dan & Young's show. Strange though. Took me so long to realize that both New Radicals and Mandy Moore sang this song. Oh well.
New Radicals - Someday We'll Know
"Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you"
There are occasions where it pays to listen to 987 instead of your ipod. Heard it on the "5 songs segment" on Dan & Young's show. Strange though. Took me so long to realize that both New Radicals and Mandy Moore sang this song. Oh well.
