Muddled Mustafic Melancholic Masculine Majestic Mathematical Monkey

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Run Part 5

LipSHIT condition. I'm lost in space for ODE.

I don't understand why people choose to wear so little to go Central Library to study, only to conceal whatever little that they are wearing with a jacket. There's this girl who wore shorts so short, that they were barely noticeable with the jacket on.

Neither do I understand why do people bring their chunky laptops to school, only to spend 1/2 of the time watching youtube and blogsurf.

But I do understand that if I'm bored, at least I can look up and look around at the nice scenery.

I'm in trouble. I haven't started on my econs yet. I skipped 6/7 of my macro lectures. I also haven't started on my geog yet. I'm relying on past geog knowledge which is providing terribly insufficient, as it appears that A Level Geog and Uni Geog is waywaywaywaywaywaywayway different.
_____________________________________________________________

I need to fix my concentration after the exams. Neuro-linguistics is useless without concentration. I need to inject amnesia into my bloody head. I'm chasing ghosts. My head is returning me overdue compound interest from the shit that has accumulated since August 2005.

Dear God, if you're listening, show me the way will you?

[itunes] : Collective Soul - How Do You Love?