H20 - UV + CL2C00H = HanseL
Whenever I step into the swimming pool, the sun disappears, hides behind the clouds, shuns away from my omnipotent presence, hides behind Uranus, vanishes through a black hole, gets eaten by Pluto, becomes a regular singular point in the complex plane of clouds, takes leave to play mahjong with Moon, Mars and Venus.
So ladies, if you want to maintain your Snow White complexion, go ahead! Construct a swimming pool at my void deck.
Is it really that hard to get a tan.?~?!?~! Must I take cos to divide sin?
Shit. Did i just say that. Anyway, err.. nothing to update. My Hokkien Mee craving is coming back again. Zzzz.
So ladies, if you want to maintain your Snow White complexion, go ahead! Construct a swimming pool at my void deck.
Is it really that hard to get a tan.?~?!?~! Must I take cos to divide sin?
Shit. Did i just say that. Anyway, err.. nothing to update. My Hokkien Mee craving is coming back again. Zzzz.
